Home Working Holiday Canada Fun Experiences Job Board WiC eClub Card
Working Holiday Canada
Fun Experiences
Job Board
WiC eClub Card
Contact Us
Call Back Request
Application Form








Work in Canada                 working holidays - Canada           fun jobs, great locations

Contact Us:
New Zealand
Phone: 09 889 9574
Phone: 02 4786 0369 
we make it simple and easy for you...
travel with confidence! 
If you are planning a working holiday to Canada, you definitely need a 'Work Permit' allowing you permission to work in Canada.
'Work in Canada' offer you free assistance when applying for your visa as part of our WiC - Working Holiday Program - if you have any queries regarding your admissibility, eligibilty  or age, please give us a call or complete our call back request form and have a chat with one of our Consultants.
IEC Working Holiday Visa -  $226 CAD 
Age  Requirement
Australia: - 18-30 years (up to 2 year working holiday visa)
New Zealand: 18-35 years (up to 23months working holiday visa- quota 2,500)
Have, (or be able to obtain) a New Zealand or an Australian passport
Criminal Record Check/Police Check
Have no criminal convictions nor drink driving charges
Processing time from when first submitting your application
Allow at least 8 weeks for processing of your visa application (longer if you incorrectly submit, or are requested to provide additional evidence)  
In addition to the above as part of your visa requirements  - you must also be able to show the following on entry into Canada.
Proof of Funds you must be able to show proof of funds of at least $2,500 CAD
Travel Insurance - you must hold a Travel Insurance Policy for the entire duration of your working holiday in Canada  and may be asked to show proof of evidence at a Border entry into Canada. 'Work in Canada' can assist you with a Comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy
Flights - Be traveling on a return on onward ticket, or a one way ticket and be able to show additional funds to cover your onward ticket, out of Canada at the end of your stay - 'Work In Canada' can assist you with your Flights and Insurance
For further enquiries on a working holiday visa to Canada, please give us a call, or request a call back  and have a chat with one of our Consultants

working holidays to the Canadian Rockies

 with 'Work in Canada'

we make it simple and easy for you

travel with confidence!


Site Map